If you need some more time with your ILL item follow these steps:
- Login to your Interlibrary Loan account.
- Under the Renew menu, click on Checked Out Items.
- Click on the transaction number for the item you would like to renew.
- On the top left in red click on the Click to Request Renewal link.
- Your request will then be sent and you should hear back soon if the lending library approved the renewal and the new due date.
*Not all ILL materials can be renewed. Some libraries have a longer checkout time and a no renewal policy. If an item is needing to be returned but you would like to keep it longer, the ILL staff can request the item from another library, but the non-renewable item MUST be returned.